Earlier in the semester, as we were learning about digital images, we had to collect images off of the internet and put them into a Google Presentation. I located and formed my collection of pictures on the website http://www.pics4learning.com/. I had never used this website or other websites similar to this one that provide copyright-friendly images to use. Prior to this class, I just took pictures off of Google images. However, I now know that you can easily run into copyright images when you only use Google. After I had all my pictures, I organized them using Picasa web albums. This is also a new website for me. It is a very easy way to organize and share your pictures. Picasa allows you to add tags to your picture. By adding decriptive tags, you and others can easily locate your pictures. You can also turn your pictures into slideshows by placing them all in an album and placing comments on each picture that provide the viewer a description of the picture. You can view my slideshow I created with Picasa web albums here, Yosemite photo collection.
No comments:
Post a Comment